Train with our many
Catch3D game trains arm
Pronation and Supination
Tower of Hanoi 3D game
trains executive function.
Card Island game trains
short term visual memory.
What Clinicians and Researchers Say About BrightBrainer
- “Excellent for motor skills and it's creative.”
- “I liked the restriction of movement on a per-game basis”
- “Easy to do, very coordinated, and forces the attention of the person performing the games.”
- “I liked most the 3D use of bimanual tasks that are engaging. It was a fun way to work on somewhat boring tasks.”
- “Graphics were clear and easy to understand. I found the tasks straightforward, brief and engaging. I like the portability of the system.”
- “I find BrightBrainer many different games very intuitive and ergonomic to use”
- "They stimulated my mind so learning was more like a game than a chore. Breakout 3D was my favorite of the games. What fun!"
- "The BrightBrainer games were phenomenal"
- "I look forward to these games and would like to play them again"
- "The games are something exciting I get to do."
- "The games are fun and challenging at the same time"
- "I want more time with the games. I want more games."
53 clinicians participating in American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine 2017 gave BrightBrainer BBX an overall rating of 4.26/5. The highest rating was for BBX games training attention (4.78/5).